MindFi pursues a simple mission: making mental wellness culturally relevant and accessible to all of Asia.
The MindFi platform delivers a full spectrum of mental health and wellbeing support to corporate clients and individual users. To empower lasting mental wellness for the modern professional, the platform serves 24/7 self-care and community-care services, intelligent matching with therapists and coaches, and personalized wellbeing tools in a single cross-platform mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, MindFi is the mental health and wellness provider of choice for Fortune 500 companies, fast-growing startups, and corporations in APAC. To become a part of the #MindFitness movement, visit mindfi.co or download the app on the App Store or Google Play.
- Work alongside the business management in acquisition, onboarding, and management clients onto the platform.
- Identify market trends and develop business strategies with a data-driven approach
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to decide go-to-market strategy and execution plans to reach company goals
- Familiar with or able to conduct end-to-end sales process in the most effective way: assesses the need, qualifies the lead, conducts or briefs on availability check, writes convincing proposals, follows up, negotiates and closes the deal.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and conceptualizing ideas for customer acquisition and account management
- Positive, team-player, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent in communication, both spoken and written English, enjoys interacting and forming relationships with partners
- Analytical and comfortable with data, Microsoft Excel skills will be advantageous