We’re looking for someone who:
- Resonates with our mission to promote greater mental well-being in workplaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, and at least 5 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Possess strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience.
- Wants to build and ship high-performance products with the end-user in mind.
- Has real-world experience with shipping products. (Link them in your resume)
- Is familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- A constant desire to improve, learn more, and take things higher.
- Is communicative, fun, and open-minded to work together with.
- You will be part of the core engineering team that builds MindFi’s iOS app.
- Closely work with Product, Design and Backend teams to translate designs and new features into high-quality code.
- Build, ship and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Ensure that the product is highly responsive.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to improve performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Bonus if you:
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Have conceptualized and shipped any product or mobile app from idea to production with real users
- Are familiar with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Have experience with Hybrid Application Development (eg: Flutter, React Native).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying