MindFi's mission is to build positive and productive workplaces with greater mental wellbeing. Through our family of apps and services, we're helping companies to build a more mindful workplace culture for their employees around the world, give them access to practical and relevant wellbeing tools, connect them with supportive peers or professionals, and help employers and leaders to develop more sustainable people-centric programs and policies.
MindFi (YC S21) is a fast-growing technology mental health and wellness startup managed by a team of technology veterans from Silicon Valley and Asia, backed by prominent VCs & angels such as Y Combinator, Koh Boon Hwee, Zopim and Patsnap cofounders and our products have been featured by Apple, BBC, Forbes, SCMP.
More information at www.mindfi.co
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps
• Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead-generation methods
• Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
• Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead-generation ideas
• Utilize the CRM and email to generate new sales opportunities
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work solo within a fast-paced environment
• Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
• Have experience using prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
• Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
• Proficiency with SalesForce, Apollo and Amplemarket is preferred