About the role:
Customer Success is one of the most important functions at MindFi and is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of the client from onboarding new clients to driving utilization of the MindFi solution, upsell, and renewal. The Success function is critical in ensuring client satisfaction, enabling an understanding of their needs, and channeling these as inputs into product improvement.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is comfortable managing a few large accounts end to end, has an eye for detail, ability to establish scalable processes, and enjoys the idea of developing a high-performance team.
- Manage the end to end customer lifecycle of at least 2 Key Accounts. These will involve some or all of the following
- Work closely with our clients (organizations and HR) to drive employee participation and engagement in our wellbeing programmes
- Maintain constant communications and outreach with employees of our clients via multiple online and offline channels
- Collaborate with our Product & Care teams to deliver value and methodically drive wellbeing improvements for clients
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Day-to-day client communications, project management and support
- Drive revenue through client retention and strategic upselling
- As MindFi’s accounts grow in size, recruit additional Customer Success Managers who align with MindFi values
- Establish scalable processes which will allow the team to effectively manage the client base
- Oversee Success metrics including renewal and upsell targets for the enitre team
- Develop a high performance, client satisfaction oriented team culture
- Channel client feedback to the Product & Management teams
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Account Management or related consulting experience.
- At least 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Background of working at similar SaaS/ technology companies or consultancy businesses specializing in tech/ HR / Healthcare.
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to effectively prioritize to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations.
- Empathy and an unrivaled ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer experience and how it can transform businesses
- Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Required language(s): English
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying