About the Role:
Customer Success is one of the most important functions at MindFi and is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of the client from onboarding new clients to driving utilization of the MindFi solution, upsell, and renewal. The Success function is critical in ensuring client satisfaction, enabling an understanding of their needs, and channeling these as inputs into product improvement.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is comfortable managing a few large accounts end to end, has an eye for detail, ability to establish scalable processes, and enjoys the idea of developing a high-performance team.
- Work closely with our clients (organizations and HR) to drive employee participation and engagement in our well-being programs
- Maintain constant communications and outreach with employees of our clients via multiple online and offline channels
- Collaborate with our Product and Care teams to deliver value and methodically drive well-being improvements for employees of our clients
- Day-to-day client communications, project management, and support to ensure both client and employee satisfaction with our well-being programs
- Drive revenue through client retention and strategic upselling
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers' problems and concerns.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner to deliver exceptional experiences that nurture lasting relationships
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Account Management, or related consulting experience
- Background of working at similar SaaS/ technology companies or consultancy businesses specializing in tech/ HR / Healthcare.
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to effectively prioritize to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations.
- Empathy and an unrivaled ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer experience and how it can transform businesses
- Excellent active listening skills and verbal communication
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing or related field preferred.
MindFi pursues a simple mission: making mental wellness culturally relevant and accessible to all of Asia.
The MindFi platform delivers a full spectrum of mental health and wellbeing support to corporate clients and individual users. To empower lasting mental wellness for the modern professional, the platform serves 24/7 self-care and community-care services, intelligent matching with therapists and coaches, and personalized wellbeing tools in a single cross-platform mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, MindFi is the mental health and wellness provider of choice for Fortune 500 companies, fast-growing startups, and corporations in APAC. To become a part of the #MindFitness movement, visit mindfi.co or download the app on the App Store or Google Play.