About the Role:
We are looking for a versatile individual who thrives in a startup environment, is eager to take on new challenges, and is equipped with exceptional problem-solving abilities. If you are ready to be at the heart of our entrepreneurial journey and contribute to our growth and success, we welcome you to join our team and make a significant impact!
- Provide comprehensive support to the CEO and Co-Founders, ensuring their day-to-day operations, including email and calendar management, travel arrangements, and preparation of meeting materials.
- Manage company calendar, plan and forecast regular team meetings, quarterly reviews, and other key events to maintain efficient scheduling and organization.
- Identify innovative solutions to enhance team communication, collaboration, and workflow efficiency, contributing to the overall productivity of the organization.
- Provide administrative assistance to other Co-Founders, coordinating events, IT support, and overseeing office logistics to ensure a seamless and productive work environment.
- Offer organizational support, including managing correspondence, handling travel arrangements, and assisting with special projects, research, and analysis.
- Tracking and managing individual employee, department, and company goals, objectives, and key performance indicators (OKRs and KPIs).
- Overseeing all company department email accounts and correspondence, ensuring timely and professional communication across different functional areas.
- Related experience (2-year minimum) in culture management, human resources, and/or people operations.
- Efficient administration and people management skills
- Excellent record-keeping skills & attention to detail
- Fantastic knowledge of remote and onsite best practices & common issues
- Proficient in the use of social media (e.g: LinkedIn) and other online job platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Great listening skills, remarkable organizational and conflict management skills
- Adept at navigating and leveraging digital platforms and applications (ie, Google Workspace, Asana, Zendesk, etc)
MindFi pursues a simple mission: making mental wellness culturally-relevant and accessible to all of Asia. The MindFi platform delivers a full spectrum of mental health and wellbeing support to corporate clients and individual users. To empower lasting mental wellness for the modern professional, the platform serves 24/7 self-care and community-care services, intelligent matching with therapists and coaches, and personalized wellbeing tools in a single cross-platform mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, MindFi is the mental health and wellness provider of choice for Fortune 500 companies, fast-growing startups, and corporations in APAC. To become a part of the #MindFitness movement, visit mindfi.co or download the app on the App Store or Google Play.